ENGINEER GRADE REFLECTIVE TAPE (EG) is great for smooth flat or smooth round surfaces like pipes, bollards, and bar gates. Oralite EG is a Type I retro-reflective adhesive tape that is approximately 5.5 mil and has a permanent acrylic adhesive with a peel-off backing. It utilizes embedded microscopic glass beadlets to reflect light and is commonly used for reflective striping or markings on vehicles, bicycles, wheelchairs, bollards, & stock gates. It has a 7-year minimum longevity.
On vehicles, it is best applied using a soapy water solution and a squeegee. For best results, the adhesive should be allowed to cure for about 48 hours.
This is an Oralite product.
Sold in 1, 2, 4, and 6-inch widths. 10, 20, or 30-foot lengths.
- ASTM D4956 Type 1 Reflective Tape.
- Single-layer design meaning it will not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Rated for a 7-year outdoor life.
- Flexible and Conformable
- Very aggressive adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a soft cloth. (Clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark emergency vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, helmets, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, dumpsters, gates, barricades, tractor-trailers, and more.