Oralite V82 White/Red Hazard Striped Reflective Tape
Micro prismatic retroreflective sheeting. V82 tape is designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, school buses, farm equipment, automobiles, and all types of mobile and industrial equipment.
ORALITE V82 tape is about 10 times brighter than standard engineer grade tape and three times as bright as high intensity reflective. Light is reflected via micro prisms making the tape much brighter than glass bead type tapes.
- ASTM D4956 Type 5 Reflective Tape. Brightest in the Reflexite Line.
- Single-layer design meaning it will not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Rated for a 10-year outdoor life.
- Visible for thousands of feet away versus hundreds with standard reflective tapes.
- Very aggressive adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a soft cloth. (Clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark emergency vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, helmets, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, dumpsters, gates, barricades, tractor-trailers, and more.
- Equivalent to SOLAS but in colors.