Flexible, conformable, and stretchable Nikkalite Brand Ultra-Light Grade - Type 3 retro-reflective sheeting. Over three times brighter than engineer grade films. 250 candelas. It is designed for road barrels and traffic cones but can be used in a variety of applications such as helmets, hard hats, bollards, etc... A honeycomb design in the material designates it as a high-intensity grade. This is a 10 year outdoor rated film. Simple peel and stick application.
- ASTM D4956 Type 3 Reflective Tape.
- Single-layer design meaning it will not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Rated for a 10-year outdoor life.
- Flexible and conformable which is great for wrapping curved or uneven surfaces.
- Visible for thousands of feet away versus hundreds with standard reflective tapes.
- Very aggressive adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a soft cloth. (Clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark emergency vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, helmets, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, dumpsters, gates, barricades, tractor-trailers, and more.